Monday 5 September 2016

FEAR

Hi guys soooo its a Monday yah yah i hate Mondays its just not my thing ughh.... so anyways today I'm going to talk to u about 'FEAR'. According to me fear isto  just lose hope and run or to face it.And my greatest fear is darkness i just hate darkness it just creeps me out. So when i sleep at night i need some light to be on because i think that some one is behind me and is like going to kill me i know thats dum but it's true and I get all scary thoughts but then one day i decided to face my fear so at night i kept my small light off and went to sleep, at first I was getting so scared I could not even shut my eyes but after sometime it was all okay!! And if u have a fear of anything just face it and once u face it you will feel better and it won't scare u for the rest of your life!!!So what is your greatest/ biggest fear?? Let me know in the comments section below !!! So that is it for today see u on Friday
Fangirl xoxo  


No comments:

Post a Comment