Friday 9 September 2016

What is the best among riches??

Hi guys so today I have a question for you'll , yup as you'll can see the question in the Title !!! so according to me the answer is,  KNOWLEDGE. If you have knowledge you can get money, knowledge benefits everybody and knowledge is one thing that is forever with you and will help u in life,the more u share knowledge it increases.So knowledge can be the smallest things 2 like i could even i have the knowledge of swimming or art which can make me rich and successful  !!!!!! So i know this was a little weird but i just wanted to share this with you'll.... I hope this was help full to you'll ....and comment down below what do u think abt this question? I want to know what are ur answers to this question!! Anyways see you'll on Monday byeeeeeee
Fangirl xoxo
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment